Brew kit - what do YOU use?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Understood on the ordeal of HK living. Caffeine addiction? Don't know about that. I do enjoy the kick I get early morning from a coffee. Don't think I'm addicted to it though. But, more often than not, it's decaf. I love the taste of coffee, the aroma particularly.
On a cold start to the day, the smell, taste of coffee is hard to beat. I enjoy the rest of it too, of course.. Fuel, fire.. the wait, anticipation.. Sit back, and relax.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I think it is a creeper of an addiction. Just from observing those around me. Certainly not saying that everyone becomes an addict, i'm sure there are plenty of you who can practice moderation (i can't :) ). It's just been a bit scary watching colleagues, parents, you name it grumpy and miserable because they didn't get their morning coffee etc. It's just something i've never seen a need for, but then i am a pretty unique individual. While working as a chef my diet was a banana for breakfast, and a banana for dinner, then maybe an asian pot noodle at midnight or once the shift was over.

Can't stand the taste of coffee, but the smell of coffee beans is just tantalizing. Good beans that is. Not the rubbish from the super market. I certainly love the idea of getting a fire going etc, i'd probably just take some cured meat to fry or something instead :) My life revolves around meat :) That's my weakness. I've 1.5kg of ham i the fridge to eat by sunday morning.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE