Leatherwork embossing plates GB2!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
If it helps I would be happy to take another square.

No problem. Same design?

I count 50 squares used so far, I take it we need another 14 to get this off the ground ?

Missed out a few of buckshots, and he and g4ghb want another square each. Haven't nudged the ones who have yet to submit a design and I might take a few more myself. Think we'll be OK...

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
OK, I've amended Robbi's designs to better quality ones and duplicated buckshot's

montage2_5.png

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
OK, after a lot of alteration, I've come up with this - you can see whose images are outstanding and whose have been approved. We've covered Hibrion's spaces and I've e-mailed round the rest. If you can please tell me whether your images are OK, I'd be grateful

montage2_6.png

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Mine is fine - If you could enlarge my image to span the two squares that would be perfect :) just make it as big as you can, thanks.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hello mate, the small 4th Rochford one should be a campfire not a 4th Rochford :)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE