For Sale Zippo lighters x 9

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
Youve probably noticed im a bit of a hoarder, i always buy extra of anything i like 'Just in case'.....hmmmm, not the best idea ive had.
Up for your consideration is a collection of used Zippo lighters that i have amassed over the years. all in very good to good condition, no boxes etc, what you see is what you will receive. If im out on pricing (in your opinion, shoot me a message and we can discuss.)

Each lighte sold will be gifted with a small Zippo branded penknife, flat 1 blade 1 nail file but these are branded, again from an ex company of mine, never seen another one like it from zippo but have just checked and there are others.

First one is a brushed stainless zippo from 1973, this is probably one of the least 'used' it clearly has had a flame through it but internals do not seem worn etc, usual scratching internally, again you can see. its got an unusual italic script and has the letter I with bradford etc. I have researched this ad seen many branded company items that have seen better days, this is as close to new youre ever going to see (he says, hoping nobody brings out their safe queens with boxes etc ;-)Im going to ask £200 all in.....WOW you say? have a look then come back to me with an offer if you think im out there ;-)

Next up a brass WWII lighter with Montgommery engraved on it with his signature, it was part of a D-Day set that was handed out to friends many moons ago, there is the key ring from the set (not pictured) this will be included with this one. Letter 'B' numeral 'X' asking £60 with key ring.

Matching 'His and hers' paisley lighters stainless larger version has letter 'J' and i think VI (Maybe XI) eyes arnet what they used to be ;-) Slimmer version letter 'L" and i think VI (Maybe XI) £30 and £20 respectively £45 for both.

Gunmetal paisley used and has some coating missing letter 'I' and number VII £20

Brushed stainless USN - Was actually gifted to me by the USN Commander in Bahrain MARLO office....Letter L number IX very good condition. saw this on the bay of fleas is a relpica of an earlier version but im going to ask £45 (fleabay one is £100 ;-)

White scrimshaw effect with an image of a tall ship and light house, is my preferred one of the lot few dings on the top 'scrimshaw' in good nick Letter 'B' Number XI (quite a few on bay of fleas ranging from £100 down) ill try mid way @ £55

Black (armour?) same plastic scales as white scrimshaw Letter K and looks like number 10 £35

Matt black coated Zippo, due to scratches on bottom actually looks like Brass (Bronze?) underneath....Letter i cant really see or number - will check and update. £35

IMG_6430.JPGIMG_6426.JPGIMG_6431.JPGIMG_6429.JPGIMG_6432.JPGIMG_6425 2.JPGIMG_6425.JPGIMG_6427 2.JPGIMG_6427.JPGIMG_6428 2.JPGIMG_6428.JPGIMG_6426 2.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE