Lords Wood meet 8~10 December 2023 photos added

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul Hammock

Dec 3, 2023
West Midlands
Hiya Paul and thanks for asking! Yes of course your more than welcome. Mind you foot guy may be a black mark against you! :) just copy and paste your name down on this or any other meet you can attend, look forward to seeing you. :)
Hi Woodspirits, thanks for your warm reply. Foot guy - he's helping me with the black mark :). Thanks for the tips on pasting name etc, I can't make the 8th/10th Dec but will keep a close eye out for the next meet ups and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reactions: woodspirits
By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the guidelines linked on post 1. As always extra days are available prior to the advertised dates.
Please Include this on your paste.

1 Woodspirits 8-10 maybe earlier
2 Steve Marshall 8-10 maybe earlier
3 Pieinthesky 8 - 10 Maybe earlier
4 MartinK9 8-10 maybe earlier

Sorry chaps I'm still feeling rough with this quite bad cold. I attempted to go to work this morning but felt knackered after only 30 mins so I'm working from home doing book work and other admin.
I'm going to need the weekend to catch up and to top it off my old combi boiler has thrown its tatty towel in and leaked everywhere. It's new boiler time I think as this one has been in 18 years.
I've edited the list accordingly.

Reactions: MartinK9

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Sorry chaps I'm still feeling rough with this quite bad cold. I attempted to go to work this morning but felt knackered after only 30 mins so I'm working from home doing book work and other admin.
I'm going to need the weekend to catch up and to top it off my old combi boiler has thrown its tatty towel in and leaked everywhere. It's new boiler time I think as this one has been in 18 years.
I've edited the list accordingly.
Thanks for the update mate, get well and maybe see you next year. :)

Reactions: Bodge

gibson 175

Apr 9, 2022
West Yorkshire
By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the guidelines linked on post 1. As always extra days are available prior to the advertised dates.

4 MartinK9 8-10 maybe earlier
5 Gibson 8-10

WombleWill

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2011
Wigston, Leicestershire
Unfortunately im not going to be able to attend this one. Gutted, but will hopefully be able to make one early next year! Just a bit manic near Christmas and working out childcare. Hope the weather is kind and you have a great time and even better festive period!

Reactions: woodspirits

Hodge

Nomad
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Sadly I am unable to make this meet. Hope you all have a good time. Hope you can have pork for Xmas dinner. Hope to see you all in the new year.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Unfortunately im not going to be able to attend this one. Gutted, but will hopefully be able to make one early next year! Just a bit manic near Christmas and working out childcare. Hope the weather is kind and you have a great time and even better festive period!
Young family, work, endless shopping i remember it well! maybe see you next year. Have a great Christmas!

Reactions: WombleWill

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas Meet. I thought my health was on the up for this one, but unfortunately not. I wouldn't want to burden you all so I have to withdraw.

4 Gibson 8-10

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas Meet. I thought my health was on the up for this one, but unfortunately not. I wouldn't want to burden you all so I have to withdraw.

4 Gibson 8-10
Rest assured your no burden at all, have a good Christmas mate and hopefully see you next year.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Was great to just drop in an see you all and chat briefly, don't get too windswept. Enjoy the meal.

Just let you guys know, RTI have a full rack of ponchos when you go in on the left hand side. I picked up a couple of items I was after for work.

I might have dropped a small silver pocket knife around camp or by and behind the silver car on the field

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Turned out to be quite a wild weekend! With torrential rain then howling winds with 60 mph gusts! But the intrepid few made it and safe to say we had a great time. :)

The communal meal was worth waiting for, Pork, roast and boiled potatoes, sprouts, parsnips, carrots all in a rich gravy. Followed by a home made Christmas cake laced with brandy, cheers Steve and Mike! ;) A few pics in random order.

Lords Wood December 2023 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

VOGJE4150[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_E0442[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_0473[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_0468[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_0467[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_0455[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_0460[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_0453[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_0452[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

IMG_0449[1] by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

Lords Wood December 2023 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Was great to just drop in an see you all and chat briefly, don't get too windswept. Enjoy the meal.

Just let you guys know, RTI have a full rack of ponchos when you go in on the left hand side. I picked up a couple of items I was after for work.

I might have dropped a small silver pocket knife around camp or by and behind the silver car on the field
sorry mate didn't find any knife, even had the metal detector on it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE