Lords Wood meet 8~10 December 2023 photos added

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com

Welcome to Lords Wood

Meet dates 2024

I will be attending Lords wood on the above dates, if anyone cares to join me, (minimum 6 confirmed) just enter your name and availability below. weather and numbers permitting I will resume clearing and brash burning opening up further glades for us to use and let the woodland breathe again! please bring any sharps and tools you feel will contribute.

Collecting dead standing or fallen wood for your small ground protected fire is fine. I will also be collecting contributions (min £2) for group consumables.

And for those yet to attend Lords Wood,
There are a few guidelines here, and that's as far as 'rules' go.

These are very relaxed and friendly meets. If you need help on anything bushcrafty, just ask, :)

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the guidelines linked on post 1. As always extra days are available prior to the advertised dates.
Please Include this on your paste.

1 Woodspirits 8-10 maybe earlier

By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the guidelines linked on post 1. As always extra days are available prior to the advertised dates.

2 Steve Marshall 8-10 maybe earlier

Reactions: woodspirits

pieinthesky

Forager
Jun 29, 2014
Northants

3 Pieinthesky 8 - 10 Maybe earlier

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

4 MartinK9 8-10 maybe earlier

5 Bodge 8-10 TBC

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com

5 Bodge 8-10 TBC

5 Bodge + guest 8-10 TBC

Paul Hammock

Dec 3, 2023
West Midlands
Hi Guys, Paul here a new subscriber to Bushcraft UK. Long story short I met David (foot guy) last week, we had a 1 hour appointment that only needed 15 minutes and spent the next half hour talking about bushcraft :). Would be great to join you for camp outs, not sure of the protocol of approaching a group or if I can join your group so please let me know if this is something I would be able to do. Happy to get stuck in with tasks and love sitting round a camp fire talking about anything & everything. I live about 30 mins away. If you can let me know your thoughts please that would be great, thanks ...Paul

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hiya Paul and thanks for asking! Yes of course your more than welcome. Mind you foot guy may be a black mark against you! :) just copy and paste your name down on this or any other meet you can attend, look forward to seeing you. :)

Reactions: Bodge

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE