Who else is stuck in tonight?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
happy birthday jockwolfperson :) all the best mate but if you think 30 is old....hell !....you've still a long way to go....health to enjoy matey :)

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yeah..so who's in tonight?

figured I'll become a vegetative sofa organism tonight and sort out some online purchases as nothing is planned and the wife is in bed early for work at 6am in the morning.

Maybe I'll watch some dvds..

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I'm in, apart from taking the dog out in a minute (going out with him after dark is an old habit), and there's some beer waiting for my return. Got a shed day planned for tomorrow.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
haha, unfortunately I'm a filthy sinner so I have to stay earthbound.

I need to buy a bivi bag... can't decide what one though.

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Im not meant to be in, but currently stuck waiting for the other half to get ready. Why an 8 o'clock party turns into leave the house at 10pm I will never know. Women!!!

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Waiting for 'The Loved One's' to start on Film4... And chugging some rather nice Westons vintage organic still cider, which is, well... rather nice! :)

Out of my Ti mug, of course LoL!

Last edited:

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
uhhmmm...........
Let's see.......
Kids in bed.... check.... wife at work..... check..... beer in the fridge.... check..... fire in the back yard...... check...
I'm stuck at home..... but made the best of it...

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'll be recovering from the pain of making the beds. I've been doing it several hours a day for a couple fo weeks now (with a few days out for other chores). Home made Rioja is dulling the aching muscles nicely.

I have one bed to finish and another to make...so a day or so left.......

I never thought I would use a 0lb sledge hammer to make beds

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice Dave, not jealous at all mate

I've just got in from seven hours OT at work, more bushy budget for next month though :)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
On my tod tonight, pretty bored already. made a fruit salad and I don't have many beers in the fridge so I guess it's film night on the sofa..

who else has a 'action packed' night in planned out?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE