Who else is stuck in tonight?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Well my wife has to be up early for work tomorrow so no nookie for me tonight, tbh I've gone off normal lager..'Kestrel super' being my main choice these days! It is an alcho' tipple but it's got a nice flavour and a good kick...good for me as drinking alot of fluid always has made me feel sick.

Who's on google hunting for replacable equipment then? (knives,axes,stoves,tarps..etc)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It's the wife's birthday today so we've been out for a few jars and some grub. Ended up in a restaurant where they don't have a booze license, had to nip up the road for some tinnies while the starters were being made :)

Got back and watched Beverly Hills Cop, sipped a few Mojitos and just had a sneaky Jura to finish.

Rock and Roll

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
it's saturday night guys ! pub's don't close 'till 1'o'clock and i'm stuck in at home......sad :(

Pfft! pubs charge £3.60 a pint here mate, no chance I'll blow the £15 to get chummy when I can do it at home for £3! (3 hammers high strength white cider), damn taxes!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
LOL ! true enough matey, bottled 23 litres of home made wine this afternoon, works out at £1.35 per bottle.....sounds good to me :)

Haha! Good way to avoid the bull**** prices at the local pubs ;)

Never really got on with homemade wine myself, always prefered my ginger beer recipe as it brews in 2 days! My old man used to brew alsorts of wines out of anything he had around but I think his 'quicker the better' attitude might have rubbed off on me a little bit.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I would just like to state that no monkeys were harmed in the making of the knots !

Or even present just in case you were wondering .

I think i need to get out more !

Craig...........

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
What book you reading mate? and radix lecti..can't beat a bit of snatch to pass the time!

I've got two on the go at the moment - i get bored easily :) I keep switching after nipping out for a smoke.

I'm reading. The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin - a brilliant fantasy comedy writer & top man to boot. I shared a few pints with him last year :)
Other book is: The Hiram Key by Lomas & knight - a Masonic, Jesus bible code kind of thingy.

The words are getting a bit blurry now though, hic...

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I've got two on the go at the moment - i get bored easily :) I keep switching after nipping out for a smoke.

I'm reading. The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin - a brilliant fantasy comedy writer & top man to boot. I shared a few pints with him last year :)
Other book is: The Hiram Key by Lomas & knight - a Masonic, Jesus bible code kind of thingy.

The words are getting a bit blurry now though, hic...

The wife read the bunnies book, said it was entertaining. I was thinking about read 'The dice man' again..but I don't often get time to read. Bloody good book though! (inspiring too)

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
This thread seems to be really popular! I guess i'm not the only one not able to get out often after all. Hope everyone had a good night!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE