Who else is stuck in tonight?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
another rainy night..

what's everyone up to? I've got me a bottle of Henry Weston 2010 vintage cider on the go , nice strong one for us professionals ;) (8.2% vol)

better than my usual budget tipple of strong white!

got a few films to watch too, what one do you reckon I should start with?

.True grit (new version)
.la confidential
.sin eater

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
another rainy night..

what's everyone up to? I've got me a bottle of Henry Weston 2010 vintage cider on the go , nice strong one for us professionals ;) (8.2% vol)

better than my usual budget tipple of strong white!

got a few films to watch too, what one do you reckon I should start with?

.True grit (new version)
.la confidential
.sin eater

3 great movies mate.
I finished off a little project (which I only started yesterday):
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75173&highlight=
And now Im in the middle of a Will Ferrel trio:
Anchorman
Step Brothers
Taladega Nights
Accompanied by a bottle of buckfast!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Watched True Grit about an hour ago as Emm is off mentally scarring unwary men with her wit and evil friends. Excellent film. Cracked open a bottle of Chateau Angelus. Best to drink that alone as it is too good to waste on Emm.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
3 great movies mate.
I finished off a little project (which I only started yesterday):
And now Im in the middle of a Will Ferrel trio:
Anchorman
Step Brothers
Taladega Nights
Accompanied by a bottle of buckfast!

haha buckfast!? Fancy staying up all night terrorising the street hey? ;)

I hear the true grit remake is a word for word of the original.. that just doesn't sound like a good idea too me..

apparently I don't have permission to access that link? :s

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I hear the true grit remake is a word for word of the original.. that just doesn't sound like a good idea too me..

No, it's more accurate to the book and without the ego of the star changing things to make him look better. Far better than the original and well acted by all. It was a brave decision to make this film, but they certainly got it 100% right.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
No, it's more accurate to the book and without the ego of the star changing things to make him look better. Far better than the original and well acted by all. It was a brave decision to make this film, but they certainly got it 100% right.

hmm that sounds pretty good!

I always found john wayne to be an actor best left to few lines just like clint eastwood, the less they talk the better.

I watched 'sucker punch' last night, the critics slammed it but I was quite entertained if not atleast by the brilliant action scenes and pretty girls ;) worth a watch if you like the comic book esque movies.

Last edited:

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ha ha, yeah I do!!! Or the house at least.
I'll try the thread again. Is there any other way to post threads other than copying the URL? Otherwise its in made and modded.

True Grit is brilliant!!! Only seen snipits of the origional, but new one is cracking.

nah still won't work, I'm not a full member so that must be the reason why..

I'm not a tight ar5e but I can't see it being be practical buying a membership unless I could make some money or genuinely contribute to the thread..

I hear donations to keep the place going are taken though?

Last edited:

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Membership=Donations as far as I was aware (from 10 or 15 pounds, I forget and only paid it a few weeks ago). Gives you access to a couple of other area and the ability to sell on the forum (to make some money).
I am gonna check out Sucker Punch, is it out on DVD?

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
I plan to watch either Black hawk down, point break, taken, marine or three kings, never seen the last 2 so im torn between them i think?
Might just watch all 5! :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE