Who else is stuck in tonight?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Not had a drink In over 2 weeks but might crack open the cider later and have a chilled night in! and the wife is watching a play..

Anyone else in tonight?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
haha I'm sure we can find something entertaining to do..if not, get drunk and fall asleep to an old cowboy film!

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Stuck in now, as I've just done a recce of a site for tomorrow, and stashed the heavy kit there ahead of time. Now I just have to pack. That's my evening taken care of then!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I could put on a second coat of paint in the nursery but I think the wife wants to do it.. anything on tv tonight?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I don't think I'll be watching that.. haha not with my 'over active imagination'! maybe watch scar face or something gangstery if I can muster the strength over to the dvd collection..

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
well the new addition has just woke up, so thats me done, another night with no sleep, but by god they are worth it, he is coming on now, sounds like a pigeon in the night tho, he keeps couuw couuuoing in his sleep bless him, the mid wife told me today when babies are only a couple of weeks old there larynx has not formed yet, and so is a little floppy which causes them to make some funnny noises in there sleep. some useless information you.
enjoy the rest of your evening people, bottle time.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
well the new addition has just woke up, so thats me done, another night with no sleep, but by god they are worth it, he is coming on now, sounds like a pigeon in the night tho, he keeps couuw couuuoing in his sleep bless him, the mid wife told me today when babies are only a couple of weeks old there larynx has not formed yet, and so is a little floppy which causes them to make some funnny noises in there sleep. some useless information you.
enjoy the rest of your evening people, bottle time.

didn't know that! it's usefull info mate, my wife is 22 weeks pregnant likes to know all the strange things.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
evening in with my darling dearest, quality time and all that. waiting for mates to turn up so we can kill some things on xbox live now!

stuart

The Big Lebowski

Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Was just about to get my head down for an early start/overnighter tomorrow- Then a fire engine turned up because our woods are apparently on fire?

For once, not guilty :p

Although my fire's are sometimes a struggle to keep the dutch oven going... let alone require help to put it out.

al.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Might get a sniff of a vodka, swmbo has just come in from work and has a sore head and is knackered.

Ach, think a nice cup o' tea might suffice.

God i'm feeling old..:lmao:

A wee cup o tea!

Yer feeling old! I'm 30 at midnight Tam!!! Now thats feckn auld. On the vodka already to try and preserve whats left of ma liver lol. Heading up the Galloway forest for a couple of nights tomorrow though ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE