Who else is stuck in tonight?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
For those not out camping, what are the plans for tonight?

Mine are pretty simple..few glasses of cider and what ever's on tv.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Few beers, you tube for some tunes.

I thought the weather here was meant to be bad, been good all day...

Hold that, it's raining now and i've ran out of beer...

I'll settle down for a film in a wee while.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Few glasses of Ardbeg. Well done that, on a few more now. If it's nice in the morning I was supposed to be taking DNA samples of the local adders, but the iphone says it be all rainy, so not my fault.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Might get a sniff of a vodka, swmbo has just come in from work and has a sore head and is knackered.

Ach, think a nice cup o' tea might suffice.

God i'm feeling old..:lmao:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Might get a sniff of a vodka, swmbo has just come in from work and has a sore head and is knackered.

Or from her POV, she comes in, sees you on the sofa with your hand tucked into your pants, watching naff TV and looking rough and expectant, and then decides it would be a good idea to feign a headache and pretend to be tired.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Or from her POV, she comes in, sees you on the sofa with your hand tucked into your pants, watching naff TV and looking rough and expectant, and then decides it would be a good idea to feign a headache and pretend to be tired.

But i've had a bath AND i've even deodorized... maybe with frebreeze but hey, it smells nice.
Beats Mr. Sheen.:cool:

I've just noticed..I thought you said Head tucked in your pants...maybe that does explain it though...where's me specs..:eek:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Haha, sounds like we are all in drinking booze and waiting for something interesting to happen.

I've got my peep show box set on but the wife came in complaining about the neighbours very loud music so I had to pop round and 'have a word', not sure how many of you guys live in 'troubled' areas but atleast I feel I've done my manly duties for tonight.

When I'm not down grading to hobo grade white cider I do like a dark beer though, or even a flavoursome strong lager. Anyone got any tips to pass the long boring night? (other than get ****** :D)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've got an excuse to be in. I've been sliced open and can't do fun stuff when folks are looking. Alcohol makes the wound stop itching too.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
well,.....Stella is good for loosing a night ! :)

me....just sitting here tapping away, seeing how good an edge i can get on a Mora using a Schrade Old Timer Honesteel....reasonable so far :)

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Haha, sounds like we are all in drinking booze and waiting for something interesting to happen.

I've got my peep show box set on but the wife came in complaining about the neighbours very loud music so I had to pop round and 'have a word', not sure how many of you guys live in 'troubled' areas but atleast I feel I've done my manly duties for tonight.

When I'm not down grading to hobo grade white cider I do like a dark beer though, or even a flavoursome strong lager. Anyone got any tips to pass the long boring night? (other than get ****** :D)

Guiness, sex, a headbang to some Motorhead, greet the wife when she comes in, watch a good film, nice cuppa and choccy biscuit, bed and up in the morn go dancing naked in the rain....

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I'm sitting watching youtube learning how to make monkey fist knots . and watching Wanted on tv .

last week i taught myself how to splice rope for the boats .

Craig..........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE