What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
I bought a couple of these today, just to see how long they last, if they do okay I'm thinking about leaving the Zebralight at home in future

shocked_joey_friends.gif

Sacrilegious

cockney greg

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2014
London E17
A Gary Mills Timberwolf knife yeah �� then realised I lost my wedding ring �� boo.....

It's a loss but secretly between you and us, which would be missed more?

Sent from somewhere?
It's a loss but secretly between you and us, which would be missed more? OOPS thinking out loud sorry.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
As child number 2 is on the way a new car was in required with more space. So this ticked all the boxes, and will do get me up the tracks to the woods :)

2014-06-09.jpg 2014-06-09 (1).jpg

Still not a discovery :-(

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
In my opinion I would say that the Scooby is better than a Discovery, unless you are going to be spending a lot of time off road, more economical as well.
Nice buy
Oh I don't know, speaking as an ex owner of both I always felt the Disco was much greener, mainly down to the nearly zero fuel consumption and the fact I had to get the bus everywhere!:rolleyes:

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
LOL:lmao:
I know that feeling only too well I have a 2.4 injection Maverick petrol and around town 20-22 mpg so I now use it only for necessary journeys.
Still benefits are cycling and walking more = getting fitter (I hope)

Oh I don't know, speaking as an ex owner of both I always felt the Disco was much greener, mainly down to the nearly zero fuel consumption and the fact I had to get the bus everywhere!:rolleyes:

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Treated myself to a couple of bits and pieces... :)

Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock

A Deep Curve Spoon Knife by Ray Iles

Two new Cast Iron Skillets

And a couple of bits of long term emergency storage gear

(Along with these I have purchased a load of Mylar food grade sealable bags and a new Lifesaver 4000 water filter...just waiting for those to arrive :cool:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE