What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I am very excited, i test inflated the kayak and all is good to go and i am going crazy waiting for my life jacket and neoprene to arrive, too much dilly dallying over buying them or i'd already be on the water by now

attachment.php

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I bought a folding x cup from the bay for £2.55, also finally got a down jacket, a rab neutrino lite, again from the bay, 2nd hand and absolutely immaculate! Not bad for £33

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Be interested to hear how you get on with the stool too mate!! And that seems a really good price for a event compression sack!! What size did you get?
And also the terra pants lol, I think your shopping list is very similar to mine accept your waaaaay ahead of me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was tartanferret who put me onto the eVent sacks, They look/sound good. I got the large for my down underquilt as it's really bulky and takes up size of whatever bag you put it in so wanted a nice eVent bag to stuff and compress with :)

I already have a set of the Montane Terra 'Pack' pants which are really nice but wanted a set of their proper Terra pants and have the Pack ones as a spare in pack :)

Been tempted to get a small xlite again myself bud, have the full for car camping and small for hikes :)

Last edited:

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 32 Sleeping Bag

These look like an awesome synthetic bag. As warm and compacts as good as my down bag but no worry about the filling and is machine washable :D

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 32 Sleeping Bag

These look like an awesome synthetic bag. As warm and compacts as good as my down bag but no worry about the filling and is machine washable :D

775g, not bad that goodjob

Only thing that puts me off synthetic bags is that they don't seem to last as well as down, especially if compressed regularly.
Still might be tempted by one of those for the wetter months, good find.

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
Solo Stove (Titan) arrived today, won't be used until the weekend, but robust build.

I hope I get Adz's luck when my Kifaru kit arrives next week ;)

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Cheers bud, glad to hear your stuff has arrived :) going on your dates I've got a wee while longer to wait for mine

What you got on order bud? :)

775g, not bad that goodjob

Only thing that puts me off synthetic bags is that they don't seem to last as well as down, especially if compressed regularly.
Still might be tempted by one of those for the wetter months, good find.

My bags are always stored uncompressed so should hopefully last long time :)

I did get my down bag wet a few times and I think its done some damage to loft which has put me off. That along with some videos I have seen on how some companies acquire their filling.

Solo Stove (Titan) arrived today, won't be used until the weekend, but robust build.

I hope I get Adz's luck when my Kifaru kit arrives next week ;)

Good luck :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE