Crafty Secret Santa 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Nothing for me either yet, but I am one of the late finisher myself so I can't complain ^^
Mine is going in the post to England coming Monday.
Ps Is it the meaning that the secret santa stay secret for ever or just until the gift has been unpackaged, as I will else post my work after the 25th XD
Yours sincerely Ruud

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Nothing for me either yet, but I am one of the late finisher myself so I can't complain ^^
Mine is going in the post to England coming Monday.
Ps Is it the meaning that the secret santa stay secret for ever or just until the gift has been unpackaged, as I will else post my work after the 25th XD
Yours sincerely Ruud
As I understand it the person receiving the gift should post pics of what they got....I think thats right anyway

Big T

Aug 12, 2011
Middlesbrough
I have made and posted mine. Sorry it is late but have been mad busy this week. I revealed who i was in the package. Got confused about the Secret bit. Sorry

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Mine received today. Small package which feels like its wrapped in bubble wrap. But you know what they say. The best presents comes in small packages. :)

benjy

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2010
Swindon
Mine has been posted too. Had to get my Mum to do it, due to the inconvenience of having to work. Made sure enough was paid to ensure it arrives before xmas day.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
I have made and posted mine. Sorry it is late but have been mad busy this week. I revealed who i was in the package. Got confused about the Secret bit. Sorry

Was this not something that was deemed "good or Okay"?
As I send mine today with a bit of a similar give away of my identity to my receiver?
Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE