Bushcraft Magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

birch-fire

Forager
Mar 22, 2007
Sunderland
Hi, I would like to purchase the new spring edition of the bushcraft magazine but i don't want a subscription. Does anyone know how i could do this?

p.s the 'shop' link at the top of the screen doesn't work.

Thanks, Dave

birch-fire

Forager
Mar 22, 2007
Sunderland
Thanks but unfortunately the outdoorcode isn't selling the new issue yet but i've decided to subscribe in anycase. Do you know how the magazines arrive (i.e. by royal mail/ local paperboy and are they in a jiffy bag type thing or just unpackaged and unwrapped (in the open so to say)?) Also, how do you let bcuk know where to send your magazines to?

Thanks for your help, Dave

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I you pay by Paypal, they will go to your shipping address that you submitted when you created your paypal account. If you are sending a cheque, pop in a note explaining where you want it sending or email the shop. Cannot remember the emai address at the moment but someone will know.

They come in a plastic bag with your address on a nice bit of headed paper inside, leavng you no doubt as to what is inside, which makes it all the more exciting if you see it at lunchtime whilst at home and know you won't be able to read it until the kids are in bed that night!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE