For Sale Book and magazine bundles for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I'm clearing bookcases, and there are four books in this bundle.
They are not pristine, they're all very sound though. The Ray Mears one was used at a week long workshop and is a little grubby looking but it's used, well read, not manky, if I make myself clear ?
No missing pages, no other damage. The other three are really clean and fine. The Woodsmoke one is a hardback, the other three are paperbacks.

I think if they were to be bought online they could be bought for about four pounds each from places like WOB or AbeBooks.

I would prefer to post using Evri since the drop off shop is handy.

£12 delivered if paid for by PayPal as a purchase so that you're covered by insurance if they go awol in the post.

Outdoor Survival Handbook: A Guide To The Resources And Materials Available In The Wild And How To Use Them For Food, Shelter,Warmth And Navigation: Amazon.co.uk: Ray Mears: 9780091878863: Books

Buy Outdoor Survival Handbook: A Guide To The Resources And Materials Available In The Wild And How To Use Them For Food, Shelter,Warmth And Navigation Reprint by Ray Mears (ISBN: 9780091878863) from Amazon's Book Store. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders.
www.amazon.co.uk

The Best of Woodsmoke: A Manual of Primitive Outdoor Skills: Amazon.co.uk: Jamison, Richard L.: 9780882902036: Books

Buy The Best of Woodsmoke: A Manual of Primitive Outdoor Skills by Jamison, Richard L. (ISBN: 9780882902036) from Amazon's Book Store. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders.
www.amazon.co.uk

I can't find an Amazon link to this as a book, but this is the blurb on the ebook.

Woodcraft and Camping eBook : Nessmuk, George W. Sears: Amazon.co.uk: Books

Woodcraft and Camping eBook : Nessmuk, George W. Sears: Amazon.co.uk: Books
www.amazon.co.uk

SAS Survival Handbook | Used | 9780752521770 | World of Books

Buy SAS Survival Handbook By . Available in used condition with free delivery in the UK. ISBN: 9780752521770. ISBN-10: 0752521772
www.wob.com
www.wob.com

I also have a bundle of a dozen magazines, The Bushcraft Magazine, to go too.
Again, all clean, sound, have been read, no missing pages afaics.
Spring 2006, Winter 06/07
Autumn 2007, Winter 07/08
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, 2008
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter, 2009
Spring, Summer, 2010

On eBay the magazines sell for silly money, which strikes me as a bit ridiculous since ads and events and competitions are well out of date. They're still an interesting and informative read though.

About a £1 each plus the postage seems fair, I think, so £16 delivered. Again, pay by paypal as a purchase so that the insurance is covered.

I also have two Bushcraft and Survival Skills (issues 21 and 38) magazines to go.....shamelessly nicking someone's eBay add to show what it is.

www.ebay.co.uk

Bear Grylls - Bushcraft & survival skills magazine issue 21 | eBay

This magazine, Issue 21 of Bushcraft & Survival Skills, is a great addition to your collection. Packed with informative articles and tips, it is perfect for those interested in wilderness survival and outdoor adventures. The publication name, Bushcraft & Survival Skills Magazine, already hints...
www.ebay.co.uk

Fiver for the two if bought with the rest of the magazine bundle, but £9 if bought on their own to cover the postage costs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE