Grizzly pocket buddy back in stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 19, 2024
Kent
Don't know how many of you guys have used one of these EDC knives but there great, had one a few years as a cheap alternative to my gentleman's edcs, they went out of stock before I could buy the kids some, it's a pocket folder EDC built for Bushcraft use and it's a sold little folder (not sure how I link a photo lol) can get them a Springfields and for the price there amazing https://www.springfields.co.uk/grizzly-bushcraft-legal-carry-pocket-buddy-knife.html

Apr 19, 2024
Kent
Looks like a decent option, similar to a Buck Rival maybe?
Honestly m8 first one I bought I bought it as a shittly little pocket knife to use at work and didn't care if it snapped had it years and the thing is like a mora companion of the folders, they also do a wooden scales one that I'm waiting for them to restock and for the price there amazing, iv got it on a good source that they will be at the Bushcraft show this year

Pluse for £16 it's a dam bargain I really though because eof how quick they sold out last time there were easily going to be £25-£30

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE