Arrived This Morning!!! (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
User or for the drawer collection?

A user for sure for me. I'm afraid that, when presented with any tool, my inclination is to use it rather than just coo over it. I reckon that the designer and maker created it for use and that's exactly what should happen to it.

Having said that, I have accumulated some knives that have sunk down the popularity chart. i think it is time to get rid of a few...

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
My my mr mitchell, you have been busy. Mine arrived today in the post too!! Usual perfect workmanship from Stu. Black carbon fibre scales, red and black liners, stainless bolts/tube with rwl34 stainless. A real beauty. This is my second deval and it fits just so right in my hand. Razor sharp. Well worth the price. Cant complement the man enough. Heres to the next one..................................!!

Jun 25, 2011
New York, USA
I can understand why you're grinning, knifefan! Your knife is stunning, to say the least. There is no more beautiful wood than desert ironwood for bringing up the class level of any knife. Enjoy it, may it give you many days and miles of pleasure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE