Arrived This Morning!!! (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Hiya all,

I just had to share my latest pride and joy!!! (Still havn't stopped grinning!!! :D) She arrived this morning, a gorgeous Stu Mitchell #366 Deval bushcrafter, 4mm RWL34 steel with tapered tang, dessert ironwood scales with black and red liners. It's an absolute dream :D

366Deval12.jpg

366Deval11.jpg

366Deval10.jpg

366Deval9.jpg

366Deval13.jpg

Can't wait to give it a try-out :D

Last edited:

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Thanks guys for the kind comments, wanted one ever since I had a look at JonD's at the northwood meetup!!! It came with a full leather belt sheath from that other well known maker "rapidboy" !!

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Congratulations on getting one. I have had mine for about a month and loving it. They feel so strong & chunky but are pretty good at carving as well. I am waiting for Rapidboy to get back to me when he has worked doen his backlog of sheaths, as I want one for mine. Am also thinking about one of his Kydex sheath systems for it...

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
That is a fine looking knife. The Desert Ironwood is fantastic. I have a Randall knife and a Terry Kidd with DI and neither are nearly as lovely as your SM. Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE