Stuart Mitchell Deval Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
NOW SOLD​

Thought I'd best re-write this one as the last thread was swamped with OT stuff :rolleyes:

This is an as new Deval Bushcrafter handmade by the epic Mr Mitchell of Sheffield. A full flat ground 4mm RWL-34 blade with tapered tang. The handles are stabilised giraffe bone in natural colour and are beautifully dense examples. Fitted with fine brick red fibre liners with stainless fittings and lanyard hole. The sheath is made by Dugan Leather and is also as new, left handed.

P1010580.jpg

P1010583.jpg

P1010581.jpg

P1010582.jpg

This example is a little slimmer in profile and handle than my usual DB's Stu makes, so it would suit people more so than my thicker handles. It is overall a little longer and a little higher/wider than a Woodlore. The scales match exceptionally well in pattern and shading on both sides.

P1010584.jpg

P1010587.jpg

The giraffe bone is fully stabilised and very dense. It is almost oily to the touch and has beautiful depth of colour and patternation.

P1010585.jpg

Stu's completely hand ground blade is in a satin brushed finish with polished edges.

P1010588.jpg

Sad to let it go, but it is slightly too slim in the handle for me, my missus was going to have this but has since stolen my brown giraffe handled version, so this is surplus to requirements.

Looking for £350 which includes shipping and fees. Will acccept Paypal and Bank transfers. Overseas will be an extra £10 for postage and insurance.

P1010589.jpg

You can see this beauty being made by Stu, step by step on my website if you click the link below.

NOW SOLD​

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE