Stu Mitchell Deval Bushcrafter RWL34 stainless carbon scales new, never used

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
I have for sale a Stu Mitchell, Deval bushcraft knife number 348. This is in RWL34 stainless, 4mm thick, scandi grind with
tapered tang, red and black liners with stainless hidden bolts and stainless lanyard tube. It comes complete with dark tan
leather belt sheath inc firesteel loop, Stu Mitchell case and letter of authenticity/lifetime warranty. I have never cut with this
blade at all and in in perfect new condition having only ever lived in a drawer. Cost £400 to have commissioned, and a 8 month wait. For sale at £350 inc RMSD and 1 day wait!!

Attachments

• stu mitchell 004.jpg
    stu mitchell 004.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 199
  • stu mitchell 001.jpg
    stu mitchell 001.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 153
  • stu mitchell 002.jpg
    stu mitchell 002.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 187
  • stu mitchell 003.jpg
    stu mitchell 003.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 243
  • stu mitchell 005.jpg
    stu mitchell 005.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 336

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
The carbon slabs are very comfy indeed(thanks Stu!) This knife is perfect for quite large hands. It has a wider feel than any other bushcraft knife I have ever handled. The carbon is tougher than any wood, doesnt shrink or split and only gets better with use. I have always favoured carbon for its toughness and durability. You
would need to hold a Deval to understand that it fits like a glove. Well done Jon D and Stu Mitchell.

mrdaviemac

Jan 4, 2010
Perth. Scotland
This amazing knife is still available. I would have thought there would have been more interest in this, work of art. A sign of the times I guess !!

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Didn't realise you were expressing an intention to buy. If you want it at a price he's happy with, it is of course yours (or maybe celia2007's), with my apologies. I have pm'd him withdrawing my offer to buy.

EDIT : He hasn't posted on the forum since 6th Nov. Think this trail may have gone cold a long time ago!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE