What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
just the bushcraft-ish stuff, not my many other expensive hobbies: (also technically yesterday, where has the daylight gone??)
recieved today: magnum folding kukri, another mora, bits of brass and copper
bought today: katana blade, viking sword, some bits of wood to make a shield

having an income is not a good thing, i am running out of storage space!

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I bought a 500ml tin of Tung Oil.

Having just produced my first ever spoon I've now got the whittling/carving bug!

Last edited:

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Husqvarna Hatchet very happy cannot wait for it to arrive
husqvarna-576-92-64-01-hatchet-2170-p.jpg

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
A new memory stick to replace the one that has gone missing (and which will now turn up, undoubtedly), a set of drill rasps so I can cheat when making bowls, and some origami paper.

11binf

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Phx. Arizona U.S.A
two boxes of shelf stable bbq beef sandwhiches from Cabela's,two pair wool 1/2 socks from Big-5,asprin tabs,green scrub pads and 100 rds. of .223 from Walmart..this was 2days ago...vince g. 11B Inf..

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Sorry John... I ruined it for you didn't I. :eek:

Once you had a play with my spoon knives from Dave there was no going back for you was there :rolleyes::lmao:

Gettin palpitations now!
Hopefully today I will be buying some recycled leather, finding a more reliable source of leather, buying roofbars for the van so that I can carry more than one canoe at a time and buying more yeast to make even more wine :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I got some leather and the roofbars - no yeast though...still searching for a reliable leather source...all I need now is some 1" steel box and some U bolts to make roofbar extenders to take the roofbars to max legal size :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE