What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
DLTtrading are having a sale on bark river knives. You email Jason with a price you'd like to pay and if it's reasonable he'll agree. I just picked up an Imp for a very good price..

a8be1a6c622da31c5b3f8b0e8c53.jpg

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
an issue longback bergan with side pouches and a yoke

a batch of 01 flat ground stock 3,4and 5mm

some brass tube

a victorinox tinker in moss camo...

some epoxy

some fibreglas resin

i am destined to be bankrupt before i hit 40

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
yummy,.....

I've been sorely tempted by lots of knives recently. I was going to wait till the next run and get one in Rosewood or Bloodwood but it was too good a deal to pass. Check out their site, plenty of good stuff to tempt you. He mentioned the biggest savings would be on the Journeyman if that style floats your boat. I think the next knife I get will be one I've made myself! Convex ground blade, stick tang, stacked birch bark handle with wooden bolster and pommel, I've been thinking about it for ages.

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
I've been sorely tempted by lots of knives recently. I was going to wait till the next run and get one in Rosewood or Bloodwood but it was too good a deal to pass. Check out their site, plenty of good stuff to tempt you. He mentioned the biggest savings would be on the Journeyman if that style floats your boat. I think the next knife I get will be one I've made myself!

is yours the olivewood one??

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
is yours the olivewood one??

That's a purdy little knife

its quite small too,...theres a shot of it in hand on the site,..

Yep I got the olive wood one. Yeah I think so too Rich - it's my favourite wood, though I can't tell if much is going on in the grain patterning from the photo. It is really small. Similar size to the Mini Canadian but instead of that incredibly annoying step down over your index finger you have a four finger handle. It shall be my EDC knife in Spain :)

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Lets see, in the last couple of weeks-new GB small forest axe, new supplies for making a new knife, tenth wonder hammock, led lenser T7, new folding shovel, snugpak elite 4 sleeping bag, snugpick elite pile jacket, new Merrel hiking books, new hiking socks, Steripen, katydyn ceramic filter, assorted new clothes....and a partridge in a pair tree!!! :D

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Got myself another made-to-measure Extreme Outdoor Clothing Explorer hooded fleece jacket, an Elite shirt and a pair of Ranger trousers for my son from the same outfit, as Keith is retiring soon and the superb K2 fleece from which they are made is no longer produced. Stocking up.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
New pair of Fabric Salomon boots for the Summer and also splashed out on a pair of Haglof Rugged Mountain Pants- expensive but bombproof!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE