What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I bought the M4 in M390 and black G10, ages ago as an alternative to the F1. I love mine, but I don't use it....?

The benchmade pukko 200 is my go to
Sold my Rasul to some git on here and been missing it ever since :lmao:

The M4 is the closest thing I can find to match that shape, it’s a Molletta. I’d say Mik is possibly one of the finest utility knife designers in the world, and I’m loving this one. I’ve been doing a lot round the house, and outdoors the last few weeks and it’s got to the point where I’m reaching for it on my belt and missing it if it’s not there.

TBH I don't even know the virtues of Magnacut, but that and the stunning Olive wood swayed me. Haven’t chosen a wood handle in years, always preferring G10 or micarta, but the light wood looks great with the black leather.

What I need to find out is if Magnacut will take and hold a convex grind. My first Rasul had a convex and was a better all rounder.

Decacraft

Jul 28, 2021
South Wales
Couldn't resist and bought an Arktis H110 35L daypack, an s10 respirator shoulder bag and a spare set of the Hestra wool glove liners for the falt guide gloves.

GreyCat

Nov 1, 2023
South Wales, UK
(1) A pair of old hand augers (1" and 5/8") and a drawknife from one seller.

(2) Couple of braces and a bunch of drill bits "in good working condition" from another seller.

Both from a well-known auction site. I have used the first seller before, his stuff is typically very good (had a couple of billhooks from him). Other seller is new but looks a decent set, I want functionality not prettiness.

GC

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I installed solar panels myself, I put 5kw up and wired it in, with no real problem. I bought everything from CEF.

I have plans to add another 13kw in autumn.
I’m planning a self install too. Prices are getting nicer.

400w panel down to round £70!!

I have some old panels at work that came off the building for roofing works that aren’t worth reinstalling as they’re so old and low power relative to what you can buy new now.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell

I have some old panels at work that came off the building for roofing works that aren’t worth reinstalling as they’re so old and low power relative to what you can buy new now.
where. i would like one x

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent

Agreed, the 100w panels were £100 not to long ago....

Megatramp

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2024
Ashfield
Not sure it counts as I bought them yesterday, or maybe the day before, not sure, but they arrived today and they made my day so I'm counting it. Two SAKs from the lovely Janice who seems intent on fuelling my addiction for sharp things. Every cloud has a silver and very sharp lining.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A new silva compass, just a cheap one, as I know where I am most of the time, but mine has gone walkies, so decided I'd better get another, just in case I can't find it again. It's always good to have a spare anyway.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
That is one of the great “finding magics”. The gremlins always return stolen equipment just after you’ve bought the replacement.

I think it got bored just sitting at home, and went off for an exploration on its own..I expect it will return someday, especially when it gets cold and lonely. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE