shower gel/shampoo that does'nt require water

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Try evaQ8 Limited - certainly used to have an EBAY shop if that's any help, they sell shampoo, conditioner and body wash that doesn't require water or rinsing

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
The most common among our deployed troops are packages of baby wipes (or actually commercial versions being packaged just for military personel)

Don't know about a shampoo though. Most deploying troops just keep their haircut high & tight.

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
The most common among our deployed troops are packages of baby wipes (or actually commercial versions being packaged just for military personel)

Don't know about a shampoo though. Most deploying troops just keep their haircut high & tight.

Yep I still have loads of Nato wipes, they come in 2 types groin and feet for odd nights and full body for even. (NSN 6508-01-527-1089 & 6508-01-527-1094)

Last edited:

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
You can get 'Batiste' dry shampoo from supermarkets which comes in an aerosol can. There are a few to choose from.. original, tropical etc..probably more a woman thing, but if needs must :) I try and keep a can in the bathroom for emergencies (when I can't be bothered to wash and dry my hair ;) ) and its useful when camping too as you can get mini cans that don't take up much room.

Rachael x

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thanks for the help folks. I saw the aerosol shampoo today in boots. He's a bit folicaly challenged, so the shampoo is'nt that important. Baby wipes was my first thought, as for getting them issued, he could'nt even get a sleeping bag(had to borrow one)when on exercise in Germany last month. I think he was hoping to cut down on bulk/weight with some drywash, not realy sure, but he was asking about some.

Thanks again for your advice folks.

Rob

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
'Batiste' dry shampoo is really just talc powder anyway. Talc is what we were told to use on hair

Plenty of talc and baby wipes thats all you need

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE