SWC Ray Mears Woodlore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
I have a SWC Ray Mears Iroko handled knife brand new in the original box and I think the original invoice.

Unfortunately I never got the chance to use it and it was put into storage.

I now find myself at that point where stuff I no longer use will be better served moved on.

I’m struggling to find any recent offerings to give me an idea of price or in fact any more information on the knife itself - the links I can find seem to be redirects to newer offerings.

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
It’s worth want you want to charge for it and what somehow else is prepared to pay.

The market for knives attached to the Ray Mears brand seem to attract silly prices. I’d expect your looking in the region £1000.

Reactions: ph5172

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I have a SWC Ray Mears Iroko handled knife brand new in the original box and I think the original invoice.

Unfortunately I never got the chance to use it and it was put into storage.

I now find myself at that point where stuff I no longer use will be better served moved on.

I’m struggling to find any recent offerings to give me an idea of price or in fact any more information on the knife itself - the links I can find seem to be redirects to newer offerings.

Any assistance is much appreciated.
What do you call "recent"? I would have thought that anything from 2018 onwards was reasonable example, and the last three years definitely. Prices don't tend to rise and fall that fast or much for these things.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
As others have said, it is what people are will to pay for it. I have had some lovely blades, and more often than not, they are worth less than I paid.

I am still kicking myself for not buying a SWC official Ray Mears knife, brand new from Woodlore, when they were £300 back in 2014.....but didn't have the money then.....or really now?

Luckily I have an Alan Wood Bushcrafter, only a shame it is in O1.....a D2 or RWL34 would have been perfect.

As for your blade, I have seen them sell anywhere from £200 to £600, anything above that often sits around for a while before it gets sold.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE