Sass ventile L/Xl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Oh Chis, your confession (and its good for the soul you know) has just made me feel all virtuous and minimalist!!!

Wigate

Forager
Nov 19, 2006
Hong Kong
Chiseler, should you find the size not fit you please allow me to buy it.
i shall standby till you are certain either way.
best wishes,
Oliver

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Great shame that they are no longer in business. Workmanship and flexibility were superb, just superb. I bought some real Ventile fabric from the manufacturer and got them to make me a Force 8 Smock in olive and a Field Smock in bronze, with added handwarmer pockets, a few years ago. They are highly prized possessions.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Arrived.....chuffed to bits .....it's a coyt screaming to be worn an functionality is endless . Not quite as water resistant as my westwinds smock.....but close enough . I'm.going to through some cottonproof at it , which I'd never do with my westwinds.

Massive thanks Sandbender .....well chuffed :thumbup::thumbup:

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Ever felt the desire to sleep in your jacket.....or at least roll it up and cuddle it .......doh.....wrong forum lol

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
They are great aren't they? A real "all rounder" - breathable - waterproof "enough", comfortable, good pockets. What's not to like?

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Arrived.....chuffed to bits .....it's a coyt screaming to be worn an functionality is endless . Not quite as water resistant as my westwinds smock.....but close enough . I'm.going to through some cottonproof at it , which I'd never do with my westwinds.

Massive thanks Sandbender .....well chuffed :thumbup::thumbup:

Glad your happy with it. :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Coming up for sale very soon ......ventile it's not .....good solid woven cotton it is.....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE