For Sale KarrimorSF Sabre 60-100 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Hello Bushcrafters,

For sale is my trusty KarrimorSF Sabre 60-100. This is an extremely well-made pack capable of expanding in capacity from 60 to 100 litres, using the side compression zips. You can also add certain PLCE side pouches to a separate pair of zips, meaning you can carry it as a 60 with the PLCE (so 60+12.5+12.5) or 100 with the PLCE giving you an immense modular carry capacity of 125 L.

The same side pouch zips and compression zips mean this can be packed down very thin for storage when not in use.

Zipper pull cords and drawstrings were replaced by the previous owner with some nicely visible paracord. These will be very easy to switch if you want to go full blend, but they're nicely tied and a handy colour for spotting the bag so I never wanted to replace them.

It is in very good condition. A few scuffs here and there, but I have not used this enough, almost entirely for lugging camping gear from the car to the camp site. Its adjustable back system means you should be able to get a comfortable fit, and the shoulder and substantial waist straps are very well padded too so it's a comfy bag to use.

Comes with a matching robust rain cover.

Link here to everyone's favourite Uncle Ray's site for the bag's specifications: https://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/1567-Karrimor-SF-Sabre-60-100-Litre-RucksackOlive-Green/

Asking £155 with delivery on me. Collection from SW London also possible.

Stock photo:
Sabre-60-100-Side.jpg

Photos of actual pack:

Full 100L core capacity:

60L capacity:

Fully compressed for storage:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE