Sass ventile L/Xl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Anyone have one or similar for sale.....Xmas is near.....turn that unloved ventile into cash.....
Cheers

If Woden Wills It , then it will be so

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I may be able to help you out here, mine has had little use and is probably an XL (I am a 42" chest, 6' tall), the sizing on the receipt indicates the sizing as (107 - 112/180)

It is an SASS Force 8 Smock MkIII - Olive (100% cotton)
Extras:

hood retainer tab
single internal D ring to both lower front pockets
double D rings to both chest pockets
internal zipped map pocket (left side)

DSC_0036.JPG

£100 posted (posted from the UK) :)

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
If it's ventile , will fit 45" chest.....then start wrapping it up ;) pm how you want paying....bank transfer / paytheif , blackberries etc....and I will settle up. Thank you :thumbup:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
While I'm awaiting a reply , anyone else have any thing available ? Cheers

I was midway through sending a reply when I was called away to deal with a minor family emergency, a PM will be with you shortly.

:)

You couldn't prise mine from my cold dead corpse. Best jacket I have ever owned!

I know how you feel but I have both a Snowsled and a Bison jacket that get more wear so I'd been thinking about finding a proper home for the SASS one. :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Didn't mean to sound impatient aaargh ....hope your emergency has gone for the better :thumbup:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Pm replied ......all good cheers
Sam n Hugh ......gior nah afore he changes his mind.....Arrrrgh

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Lucky man Chis' - they are a great thing. My only regret is not ordering two and putting one away in case the original gets destroyed by a herd of elephants on pleasure bent or a lightning strike (not much else will wreck it)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
That's what I like to hear Hugh , bang on :thumbup: been lusting after one for a while . Im in serious mire now though lol. I'm going to have to clear the hooks an closets ....

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Nice catch, that'll go nice with that third smock you bought last week...... :lmao: just wish swmbo would be so calm about such things. ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

......I'd forgotton.....that was actually the 4th ....
Westwinds ventile smock , paramo aspira , vintage John Mack swanni , rivers west hill pro ......an that's just the smocks , swmbo doesn't need reminding of the Johnson wool cruiser , bluey wool bomber, Barbour Durham , bosstech soft shell , tnt mcardo gillet , hoggs tweed gillet , 2 leather gilets, one sheep skin gilet , one army windproof gilet , one Barbour gilet , tog 24 soft shell , half dozen hard shells and a vintage army canvas long coat !

Arrrrgh I'm a hoarder......my name is Chiseller.....I'm a hoarder .....there I've said it :banghead:

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
......I'd forgotton.....that was actually the 4th ....
Westwinds ventile smock , paramo aspira , vintage John Mack swanni , rivers west hill pro ......an that's just the smocks , swmbo doesn't need reminding of the Johnson wool cruiser , bluey wool bomber, Barbour Durham , bosstech soft shell , tnt mcardo gillet , hoggs tweed gillet , 2 leather gilets, one sheep skin gilet , one army windproof gilet , one Barbour gilet , tog 24 soft shell , half dozen hard shells and a vintage army canvas long coat !

Arrrrgh I'm a hoarder......my name is Chiseller.....I'm a hoarder .....there I've said it :banghead:

That's an impressive list of equipment, ahem, I mean, coats. :eek:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Lets not go through hats , trousers shirts and jumpers......it's no wonder im motorless at minute

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE