Polish Lavvu on super steroids

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have to do that to mine mate, will chat to you at the meet brother, sal, I WILL NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE. PRETTY PLEASE.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Lee, what i always say is; Just because you make the biscuits doesnt mean you make the tea! ...I dont no if it makes sense but i use it quite frequently lol

Turbo Girl, i think you might have more than one hound dog asking for your assistance! lol :p

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Lee, what i always say is; Just because you make the biscuits doesnt mean you make the tea! ...I dont no if it makes sense but i use it quite frequently lol

Turbo Girl, i think you might have more than one hound dog asking for your assistance! lol :p
its always good to learn of others to, and see how they go about stuff, i'm not the best with maths is i'm honest a miss spent youth and not going to school all the time didnt help a great deal, thats why i became a bricky as i'm good with me hands.
the working out howm much material i'm going to need is what i will struggle with.
take care.
lee.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
good luck convincing Sally to help you i will be helping dig the foundations for her house extension in the summer as a trade of skills. we did not measure anything apart from the 1.2 meters straight down we got the angles by using a long ruler and lying the polish lavvu on top and marking the angle leaving a little extra for seems. will explain at the RC meet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE