Polish Lavvu on super steroids

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
This is my Polish Lavvu on super steroids i got the inspiration from TREETOP on another forum he added 700cm on to his polish lavvu.

I have added 1.1meters onto the bottom of my Polish lavvu also put a zip on the door sewed the two halves together and 3 of the arm holes shut the 4th is left open for the stoves flue. also canvas loop where sewn on to peg it out. The canvas added on was sewn on above the existing peg eyelets on the polish lavvu so that they could be used for guy lines.

now the most important part it a big thank you to TurboGirl for all her help with the sewing and a big thank you to her parents for putting up with us and letting us use her dads industrial sewing machine.

here are some pics the canvas added on is from a military tent it was 20feet by 12feet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for looking any questions and just ask.

Karl

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
The diameter is about 12 foot you can fit two camp cots in it with the stove in it. if you slept on the ground you could sleep 4 to 5 in it.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I like the look of that project Karl.
Must be like the Ritz sleeping on a camp bed with the heating turned up full.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Trouble is, once you've lit a fire in the stove

ssetup13.jpg

ssetup14.jpg

it makes you light in the loafers.......

ssetup16.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE