Sold DD Hammock setup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rich.H

Tenderfoot
Feb 10, 2010
N.Ireland
Got a few things to shift while having a clear out of gear I no longer use. Everything is in good order (no tears, holes, paint, crayon marks, bbq stains). All prices are based on a paypal goods & services payment, and the price includes postage. I do have these items on ebay also if you would prefer to buy them through there, link to the listing on each.

I have 3 of the following as a setup

British Army bouncing bomb sleeping bag & Compression sack & Gortex bivvy bag. All in standard olive green.

£60 each for the full setup, or £150 if someone wanted all 3.

A full DD Hammocks setup consisting of:
Superlight Jungle Hammock, comes with a mossie net, and an under sling for your gear. (this one is in green)

DD Hammocks 3x3 tarp, standard tarp with all round sewn in loops for setting it up in a variety of ways, or can be set up as part of the hammock as a waterproof shelter. (brown)

DD Hammocks sleeve, a waterproof sock (open both ends) you slide over the hammock so it doesn't get wet when you are setting up the slings in the rain, this is the xl version so it is big enough for the tarp too. this means you tie up both ends on the trees, then simply slide the sock down to one end and your full setup is ready to go. (green)

Snugpak Special Forces 2 sleeping bag (green), a decent quality 3 season bag with the option to get the ultralight weight one that zips together for an artic standard bag.

British Army Gortext bivvy bag (green)

£280 for the full setup.

I also have a 9x9 sunscreen canvas. This is beige and designed to go over a standard 9x9 tent pole setup, but instead of being heavy green canvas to keep out the rain, this is a super fine mesh meant for hot weather (so used in the UK once every 15 years for a day).

While not the mammoth weight of a 9x9 this is still a pretty weighty item and very bulky, so I haven't even worked out a courier service yet that could deliver it. If you are interested though give me a shout and we can work it out.

Pictures are available for the exact item from any and all angles on each of these if you are genuinely interested in them.

Rich.H

Tenderfoot
Feb 10, 2010
N.Ireland
All sleeping bag bundles now gone.

The Hammock setup now also includes an inflatable green mat for any ground bivvy use.

Roughneck

Mar 17, 2021
Chelmsford
Hi, the Superlight Jungle Hammock is it complete with all the original Woppie Slings, Tree Huggers etc, can you confirm the price please.
Thanks

Rich.H

Tenderfoot
Feb 10, 2010
N.Ireland
Hi, the Superlight Jungle Hammock is it complete with all the original Woppie Slings, Tree Huggers etc, can you confirm the price please.
Thanks

Hi yes the hammock has sinch cords for fast tying (no need to do any knots). Two woopie slings with a karabiner on each for fast fitting to trees, and both the poles to help the mossie net stay in shape. There is also a gear sling (mini hammock) which can hang under the hammock for keeping your kit off the ground.

There is a detachable waterproof layer you can put on top, I always kept it on the bottom and used the tarp, with the sleeve it meant I could have the three parts all fitted ready to go in one package that took me at worst a couple of minutes to have fully setup, and the sleeve keeps everything dry if it is raining when setting up.

All in the package is:

Jungle hammock with mossie net and gear sling (fully complete)
3x3 tarp
Hammock & tarp sleeve
Snugpak SF2 sleeping bag
Goretex bivvy bag
Self inflating multimat.

Price is £280 for the bundle, no delivery charge, no hidden extra charges.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE