Please help to protect swedish nature!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Abbe Osram said:
You are right mate! :(
cheers
Abbe

Never mind guys, I'll check to see if this effects network users and let you know.

OK, I have checked and it does not effect network users in the same way, but you will still only get one click per machine on the network :) .

I would suggest e-mailing the link to everyone that you know that works on a networked system and get them to mail it out to everyone they know at work :)

Shame I am not working where I used to, I had access to hundreds of machines :(

HuBBa

Forager
May 19, 2005
Borås, Sweden
www.hubbatheman.com
bump? But its sticky? =) anyway .. klicketiklick :)

(i even tried getting it on buzz which is the #1 swedish "cool links" page and usually generates an insane ammount of traffic thanks to bored people at work, but unfortunately they did not accept it =(

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
HuBBa said:
bump? But its sticky? =) anyway =(
It is Sticky, but if you only use the new post button you don't get to see the sticky threads unless someone bumps it. Every little bit helps. Especially now I'm quite fond of the area I've just visited :D

Martin

P.s. Bump for today !!!!

FeralSheryl

Nomad
Apr 29, 2005
Gloucestershire
Well, there it is, my last click.
There's a long way to go in just one day.
But someone may step in, in the nick of time, yet.
It would be nice to think we made a difference :)

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Justin Time said:
This just in....

"BREAKING NEWS!

Because of your diligent clicking and generous donations,Årrenjarkas old growth forest has now been saved for ever!

A Click For The Forest would like to thank all of you that have made this possible, not to forget our sponsors"
http://www.ettklickforskogen.se/engelska/ettKlickeng.asp

YES, I just got the news in the morning papers too.
Thank you all for fighting for the old forest in Årrenjarka Sweden.

see you guys in the woods
cheers
Abbe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE