Please help to protect swedish nature!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BobFromHolland

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 9, 2006
Rotterdam, NL
clicked another 2 square decimeters further!

Sure would like to visit them decimeters soon. It is already years back when I last visited beautifull Sweden.

Bob

Edit: and again today

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
If I may make a suggestion;it would be a good idea to click on the sponsors links when on the forest page.

It might encourage them to hang around for a while. ;)

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
BorderReiver said:
If I may make a suggestion;it would be a good idea to click on the sponsors links when on the forest page.

Good point, I never looked who the sponsors are :eek:

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
BorderReiver said:

I finally found this thread and thought to bring it back to the top for all newcomers who may not have had time yet to search the threads! :D

Such a good idea, does anyone do it in this country?

CLICK :You_Rock_

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
If you want to do more than one click a day delete the cookie from ettklickforskogen.se. Then revisit the page.

To do this in Firefox go to Tools/Options.../Privacy/Show Cookies and then delet all the ones from ettklickforskogen.se

I guess it's cheating (but it's not illegal - I don't think :p ).

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
FeralSheryl said:
Today's click takes you to this message:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abuse[/font]​
A couple of people are continuously abusing our click system by setting up systems who make thousands of clicks in a day.

However, all clicks made by abuse is erased from the system and both the clicks and the sum of money is reset.

The people who are doing this is probably trying to help the forest but that is not the case, it's actually the opposite. The abuse is costly for the foundation, both in terms of precious voluntary time lost adjusting the error caused by the abuser as well as lost creditability towards sponsors, ultimately making the foundation missing out of important sponsorships.

Please respect our click system, the foundation and its sponsors.

Sadly, I think we were trying to hard. Back to one click a day but reaching the target seems a little unlikely now :(

Some while ago, someone found a way to "cheat" big time. but this came up , so I think some good intention sometimes have the opposite effect :rolleyes: :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE