North Wood extended meet, 30th June - 8th July 2012 country fair and barn dance

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits...............carv ing
2. NLW....................... I'll think of something
3. MartinK9................. General lethargy and tea making.
4. Twodogs .................K9s helper
5. Sasquatch & Joseph...knifemaking an ting
6. Priam +1 (TBC)..........I will think of somthing - even if its just helping out or brewing up for the demonstrators. - Litter picking etc.
7.Karl82...................... Fire lighting modern and traditional flint and steel, bow drill and also different tinder and ember extenders.
8. Cliv
9. Bodge + Adam ......... Oatcakes from scratch workshop. May need help with this in the way of shelter and a location with a useable fire.
(subject to not being on holiday)
10. cowboy and cowgirl (Ill have a think on something i can contribute!)
11. andy t.
12. MJM1
13. tinkypete....TBC
14. Turbogirl and Youngling... I'll prob demo spinning, might bring the wheel if the forecast is good :)
15. lucklee. ill do a leather work tutorial mate, a basic sheath from strat to end.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Tis gonna be very difficult to actually stop and do demos ourselves, as there's going to be so much of interest to watch going on everywhere else!!!! It sounds like its going to be a wonderful weekend... hell, they all are... but this 'uns gonna take the biscuit, reaaaallllly looking forward to it!!

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Tis gonna be very difficult to actually stop and do demos ourselves, as there's going to be so much of interest to watch going on everywhere else!!!! It sounds like its going to be a wonderful weekend... hell, they all are... but this 'uns gonna take the biscuit, reaaaallllly looking forward to it!!

That's why I volunteered to be teaboy ;)

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
Please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

6. Priam +1 (TBC)..........I will think of somthing - even if its just helping out or brewing up for the demonstrators. - Litter picking etc.
7.Karl82...................... Fire lighting modern and traditional flint and steel, bow drill and also different tinder and ember extenders.
8. Cliv
9. Bodge + Adam ......... Oatcakes from scratch workshop. May need help with this in the way of shelter and a location with a useable fire.
11. andy t.
12. MJM1
13. tinkypete....TBC
14. Turbogirl and Youngling... I'll prob demo spinning, might bring the wheel if the forecast is good :)
15. lucklee. ill do a leather work tutorial mate, a basic sheath from strat to end.
16. SimonD... I can bring some bits i've carved to make steves stuff look even better. got a few months to improve :)

although i've just realised i give most of them away. see if i can have a round up :) and be more selfish in future :)

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire

8. Cliv
11. andy t.
12. MJM1
13. tinkypete....TBC
16. SimonD... I can bring some bits i've carved to make steves stuff look even better. got a few months to improve :)
17. shaggystu and gemma (TBC) not sure what we could contribute to be honest, quite happily lend a hand with someone else's demo (tangled up in sally's spinning could be fun:)), or a bit of plant ID maybe?

sounds like a great meet this one, bar and a rock band, what more can i say :headbang:

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire

8. Cliv
11. andy t.
12. MJM1
13. tinkypete....TBC
17. shaggystu and gemma (TBC) not sure what we could contribute to be honest, quite happily lend a hand with someone else's demo (tangled up in sally's spinning could be fun:)), or a bit of plant ID maybe?
18. Muddy Boots - Bird watching

Well you never know

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
.....Muddy Boots - Bird watching

Well you never know

forget what i said before, i'll give you a chuck with that mate.
bar and a rock band, there's bound to be something scarey looking in an iron maiden t-shirt and new rocks to give you nightmares for a while, good times

Mar 14, 2011
Shropshire
8. Cliv
11. andy t.
12. MJM1
13. tinkypete....TBC
18. Muddy Boots - Bird watching
19. Outdoory ( + Ewein +1 TBA) Helping someone else and learning? Maybe Bodge and Adam?

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
very noble pastime stu, im sure you and dave will find an interesting variety of ornithological species :D of course should you attempt to take one back to your tent to pluck it...there will be a surcharge in fees! ;)

forget what i said before, i'll give you a chuck with that mate.
bar and a rock band, there's bound to be something scarey looking in an iron maiden t-shirt and new rocks to give you nightmares for a while, good times

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
very noble pastime stu, im sure you and dave will find an interesting variety of ornithological species :D of course should you attempt to take one back to your tent to pluck it...there will be a surcharge in fees! ;)

well i intend to bring gemma along to this one steve, so the surcharge is the least of my worries :twak:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE