Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
WOOHOO I'm back. Up for the 21st if it's OK

Hi Guys

I know it was short notice and a few can't make it so lets postpone this weekend till Sat 21st/22nd/23rd.

Then Minstrel you'll be able to make it, whittler you will be out on good behaviour and Crowes boat will not have sunk, Mitch will have sorted out the elastic powering his landy. GT you may even get your pass signed. lol.................

all the best

D

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Just had another look at the diary, I might be able to squeeze in a day perhaps Sunday/Monday (depends when the car gets fixed) needs clutch/starter motor ££££'s! :(

Spoke to Dave Watson today, (the guy from countryfile last night) He's moved on a bit since I worked with him, he now teaches instructors! which is pretty cool!

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, all. yes sounds as if there could be a bit of footage for you tube :lmao: kev il bring your fire piston if you still want to trade:D will you sleep in your new hammock or is it just for laying about in, if you now what i mean? unsure if i had already said but i got a flexcut from the US cant wait to use it. looking forward to a nice deef stew:campfire::camping: dave, did you get your bags made / sorted i only ask as you said blokes workmanship was spot on:cool: and i would like some bits making if he has time and the price is right ? later lads

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

I will be seeing John tomorrow and let him know we will be over on 21st,

Kev, I will sort out your trailer issue, are you taking it or going for the swing sleep system like Mitch!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowe as its your last time for a while will you be requiring a chair to sit on????

I will bring some Chicken and veg again for a casserole for the Saturday evening, Mitch are you bringing some beef for a stew, Crowe mentioned he would like to contribute, so Crowe if its ok, would you like to do Sundays evening meal. Kev, would you like to do the sausages and bread not forgetting the butter.

Anything else is up to you all.

all the best

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Everything sorted, :camping:

Kev, no problems with your trailer however it is a tad muddy at the moment.

As for everyone else. 930 at Thickthorne meet on the Saturday as usual or even at the Farm if thats going to be easier, let us know either way.

GT are you coming if so pick up at Thickthorne.

All we need now is numbers, can you let us know either yes or no so we all have an idea to sort out meals etc.

So I will start the ball rolling, Damascus is going

all the best

D:campfire:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I can only make the day on saturday as family is coming down to visit. I will make my own way to the site. I got a 4 pint pot with spout from sally army today with handle, just needs a lid made. I will bring that along also Ill bring some fruit loaf and more jerky

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I can only make the day on saturday as family is coming down to visit. I will make my own way to the site. I got a 4 pint pot with spout from sally army today with handle, just needs a lid made. I will bring that along also Ill bring some fruit loaf and more jerky
Oh no.....I love jerky

Weekend 21st List

Damascus
Whittler Kev
Minstrel
Dave on Saturday only

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
I'll be along Saturday possibly overnight if i can get clearance from the "bread knife", I'll be going lightweight.

Weekend 21st List

Damascus
Whittler Kev
Minstrel
Dave on Saturday only
Rappleby2000 (Saturday-Sun?)

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Just looking through the posts and not quite sure of the dates
Is it Sat/Sun?
or Sat/Sun/Mon?
need to know for the sossy nossy / bread supplies

Damascus
Whittler Kev
Minstrel
Dave on Saturday only
Rappleby2000 (Saturday-Sun?)

Are you coming Mitch66 as I can bring the book and towel if you are?

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Well I have clearance:cool:, so should be there Sat/Sun, all being well not Monday though.

Sadly I'm going to have to bring my own food, I'm on an ultra careful Diet.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE