No gear challenge Autumn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Have just been dropped. I'm in an area of a farm that's used as a dump. Weather is dry but chilly. Plenty to use lying around here. Potential food everywhere as well as plenty of scrap. Looking at hunkering under a couple of silage bales for tonight after the fire is lit to stay warm. Expect updates and pics lads and lasses!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Thanks gentlemen. Always keeps my spirits up knowing I have your support and yes sometimes good hearted ridicule!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
We might just make it. Did that thought ever cross your brain? Well, regardless, I would rather take my chance out there on this field than to stay here and die in that standard house, spending the rest of my life talking...

...TO A GODDAMN CHUNK OF METAL I'VE FORMED INTO A KNIFE!

*Half way through the weekend however*

Wilson... Wilson, I'm sorry! I'm soooorrrrry!!!!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I don't have Wilson And do miss him at the moment. Broken bottle is being used to shave a hearth board but hoping to improve on that tomorrow. I have 3 external batteries for my phone so will be chattier this time

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Are you wearing shoes Mick?
Trainers. Etnies kingpins. Google them they aren't outdoor suitable. Along with a generic fruit of the loom t-shirt (i but 10 packs for the shed) and a slazenger jumper with cheap asda jeans for if and when they get ruined

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Then I'm afraid I have to call foul...

micksshoe.jpg

Size of your feet mate, you could be sleeping in one of those shoes!!!!

Discard them immediately!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
More like climb inside like a nice cosy sleeping bag!!

You're supposed to be suffering for your craft you know Mick... now get rubbing sticks together! I want to see pictures of a man on the edge!!!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
You're keen Mick, i love the outdoors but i like my little bag of kit to go with it

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
In fairness though Bod, Mick is a few sandwiches short of a picnic... he likes his camping experience like he likes his footwear.... extreme and sometimes uncomfortable :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE