Midlands January 2010 Meet.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
If ive got time and enough snow im going to make and sleep inside a snow trench. I ment to do this in Norway but the quinzee was so darn comfy that I didnt manage it.

norwaygrouppics055.jpg

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Sadly lads the forecast is set for heavy rain over this part of the world for the weekend. I drove passed the site today and although the feeder roads off the main one are slushy it's pretty much cleared now.

However it's nice to see that the, "no need to use your indicators" embargo is still in place.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Sadly lads the forecast is set for heavy rain over this part of the world for the weekend. I drove passed the site today and although the feeder roads off the main one are slushy it's pretty much cleared now.

However it's nice to see that the, "no need to use your indicators" embargo is still in place.

Typical RC weather then, lol.:canoe:

Maybe a wise move to bring the tarp and hammock now:rolleyes::dunno:

Nothing will beat the Great Flood of December 08, lol

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Typical RC weather then, lol.:canoe:

Maybe a wise move to bring the tarp and hammock now:rolleyes::dunno:

Nothing will beat the Great Flood of December 08, lol

I'll be doing the ground dweller bit in the tent again. It seemed to survive the last one with out to much trouble.

I was going to secretly sneek up there on Thursday night and set it up covering it with snow to make it look like I'd built an igloo.

I think it's more likely to look like a mud hut now though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE