New to Site - My Introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Outside Inn

Apr 15, 2024
Hastings
Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself as a newcomer to the site.

As a huge outdoor enthusiast and somebody who loves to be sat around a fire and cooking outdoors I felt that this site is a must join for me.

I am fortunate enough to have built my own Glamping Site in East Sussex, just up the road from the historical 1066 area of Battle and our site sits on an ancient woodland so my intention is to use the woodland to start learning bushcraft skills.

I would love for my site and the ancient woodland to eventually be used for group bushcraft skills so watch this space because I hone my bushcraft and find others who are already hugely knowledgeable in the field we I will be inviting others to join to create a group of likeminded bushcraft enthusiasts.

I’ll be keeping a keen eye on this site so I look forward to reading the forums regularly and hope my input provided is welcomed.

Thanks very much for having me and I look forward to speaking to you all soon.

The Outside Inn.

Reactions: londonviking

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a most enviable set up. People are often crying out for a place to practice skills, so I am sure you will have interest.

Just to let you know, at our discretion we allow new members who have bushcraft related businesses to mention their businesses in their introduction post, provided the language is not overly commercial. If you want to advertise or promote your site beyond this, it would be best to chat to Tony, the site owner.

Cheers

Chris

Reactions: Tony

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, I'm not jealous, honestly :lmao:
Good to have you Outside Inn, have you got a real name we can use for you? It'll be good to see you about the place and I hope your venture goes well.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself as a newcomer to the site.

As a huge outdoor enthusiast and somebody who loves to be sat around a fire and cooking outdoors I felt that this site is a must join for me.

I am fortunate enough to have built my own Glamping Site in East Sussex, just up the road from the historical 1066 area of Battle and our site sits on an ancient woodland so my intention is to use the woodland to start learning bushcraft skills.

I would love for my site and the ancient woodland to eventually be used for group bushcraft skills so watch this space because I hone my bushcraft and find others who are already hugely knowledgeable in the field we I will be inviting others to join to create a group of likeminded bushcraft enthusiasts.

I’ll be keeping a keen eye on this site so I look forward to reading the forums regularly and hope my input provided is welcomed.

Thanks very much for having me and I look forward to speaking to you all soon.

The Outside Inn.
welcome to the group. x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE