Midlands January 2010 Meet.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
It's highly probable the I'll have my Swedish snow smock* up for sale/trade at the Meet.

* dyed olive, button front, 'cavernous' pockets, hood fits over the average leather bush hat.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Not sound ungrateful but isnt anybody doing anything NOT spicy? We've got chilli, curry and jalapeno bread!

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I have me camp set for warming me noodles in! I just dont drag all the cast iron with me.

A quality camp set I bet :rolleyes: Big enough to fill with all the spare grub going around. If ya not into spice fill up on my cake :D

:christmas1:

Wallenstein

Settler
Feb 14, 2008
Warwickshire, UK
Hope to pop along to this one during the day on Saturday.

If anyone's feeling pedagogic I'd really appreciate some tips on tying a ridgeline for a tarp - I've been working on my Evenk hitch which seems to be OK for one end, but I'm struggling to tie of t'other end while keeping the tension on the ridgeline... if anyone's mastered Cobweb's powercinch I'd love a demo, or any other solutions :)

Meet list:

decorum
Mesquite
Jdlenton
Cliv
Nolightweight
MartinK9
Twodogs
Firecrest - work allowing
Bodge + some
Sasquatch
jimbo75 + Guest
Davey569
Addo
Andy2112
Tank
Muddy Boots - to confirm closer to the date
Bernie & Max
Elines - to confirm closer to the date
Wallenstein - daytime on Sat
WolfCrafter

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Hope to pop along to this one during the day on Saturday.

If anyone's feeling pedagogic I'd really appreciate some tips on tying a ridgeline for a tarp - I've been working on my Evenk hitch which seems to be OK for one end, but I'm struggling to tie of t'other end while keeping the tension on the ridgeline... if anyone's mastered Cobweb's powercinch I'd love a demo, or any other solutions :)

There will be plenty of people about to show you different ways to tie knots, Martin uses the easiest I've seen to finish a ridgeline...just ask and ye shall recieve more knowledge than you can take home with you! See you there mate.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

I've got a very easy way to get really good tension on the ridge line that I'm happy to show you :)

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Hello all. I know this is cheeky but there's a link to an axe at Argos on for £2.99, none in stock anywhere in my area. Address here;

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7001545.htm

I'm desperate for one of these, if anyone is already planning on getting one and they have an extra in stock could you please grab me one! If you can get an extra one and bring it to the meet for me I'd really appreciate it as this is about all I can afford at the minute...I'd be happy to throw in something bushcrafty as well as the £2.99 in return if anyone is getting one! Thanks in advance to anyone that can source one, no worries if not though! I feel a right toerag for asking but it's worth a shot.

Cheers, Chad

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE