Loch Achray meet 23rd -26th June 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I keep forgetting to mention that there is actually a charge for using this site. I forget because Stuart from SotP filled out the forms etc. I can't remember what the cost is but I think it is about £1 per person per night. I am sure that will not bankrupt anyone. If you remember then press some money into Stuarts hands, I will cover any shortfall if anyone forgets, which is easy to do in all the excitement.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I've come down with a bug (excuse medical lingo) and, at the mo, am not fit to go. So I may have to cancel, or just come on Saturday, or whatever.

I usually bounce back from these things quickly so will hopefully be there Friday night, but if not, this is why.

MagiKelly

I hope this is not you just panicking about the £1 a head. I know it is a lot for you to pay out of your £250,000 per annum :p

Anyway get well soon and if you are not up to coming over I am sure your wide will be able to drop your canoe of for us to play with :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My aunt was taken into hospital at 2 am this morning, my uncle (84) needs me around. If my aunt gets home this evening then I'll be along tomorrow; if not, I still want to visit for a bit anyway.
Why does everything happen the one weekend I can actually get away?? :(

Cheers,
Toddy

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Oh, forgot to say i will be bringing a case of Stella with me as i know that some of us are partial to a small dry cooking sherry,well after all, lying back in a hammock listening to nature go about her business is very thirsty work indeed. :D

MagiKelly

I am all packed and ready to go after work tomorrow.

I have an important job for the first ones there. Reserve me the same hammock space I had last year and the one next to it for Stuart (from SotP and the one who works for the forestry commission ;) ) I want to make sure he has a good spot and enjoys the meet up so we continue to get good access to FC land.

CraigM9

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2005
Clackmannanshire Scotland
Hi John,

Just to let you know it will now only be me bivvying (my mad mother has pulled out!).

Looking forward to seeing you all (& Stu F - keep those stella's cold mate!!).

Regards,

Craig.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I'm still not feeling A1, but better than yesterday. So I'm going to take the Wayland option and arrive on Saturday morning - probably early-ish.

See you all then.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I'm afraid the Wayland option is now that I'm not going to be able to make it at all.

Felt awful yesterday and felt like I'd been hit by a truck when I woke up this morning.

Sorry guys, We're both gutted but it just wouldn't be safe driving like this and I would hate to pass this on to anyone too.

Have a good time and put me first on the list for next time. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE