Loch Achray meet 23rd -26th June 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
right, im onto a company now. i put the date initially for the quotes sake as 14-17 july. thats the glasgow fare weekend. one slight snag. anyone got an idea what the postcode is for the 3 lochs forrest drive? :confused:
also if needs be, i'll stick the hire on my card and we can work something out to square us up.
also i cant email portaloo so i will phone tomorrow but it would help if i had dates etc. they have a hire centre in hamilton.
regards
james

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
i got a few quotes today. i contacted portaloo and they can do the toilet for £395 +vat!!! :eek:
i also rang a few more and they weighed in with acouple of other wallet breakers until i came to RB Farquhar in polmadie, glasgow who can probably do the hire for £50 friday to monday and delivery and pick up for £20 a piece, all this is also plus vat though. its still a saving on the others though. remember though that alot of these hire companys are really busy during the summer with festivals, game and country fairs, etc. portaloo flatly refused to do anything in july as t in the park takes 700 of their toilets. so their price was based on june or august.
let us know what you think?

regards
james :D

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I've sent an email to book the 23rd to 26th June. Once I have confirmation I will ask a mod to change the title of this thread and we can start taking names. Those who have posted already will be first on the list and I will also be posting the meet up on SotP. I think we will have to limit the numbers to 50. There were 35 the last time and 50 should not be too crowded as long as most are hammocking or tarping (you should all have insect netting anyway :cool: )

I'll let you know when I get confirmation.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Not starting the official list yet, although as I say people who have logged an interest will get priority but when I do can you post saying which days you will be attending and whether your accommodation is hammock, basha or tent. If tent also say which size. This site has plenty of room for hammocks and bashas but is a bit limited for tents.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE