Important Items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cooper90

When i go out to the woods there are always 2 bits of kit that i always take with me, where ever i go i always take My Opinel 8 and Richard Mabey's book Food for Free.

What items do you always take out with you?

Coops

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
My little collins gem SAS survival guide always comes out, it always has a tip for something.
Glowsticks, got a fantastic group buy from SimonM a while back and those things have so many uses!
my SAK. i always have one on me because its so amazingly useful! although when out in the woods i take my Viccy forrester rather then my little huntsman.

lee2205

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2010
guildford
ive always got my leatherman, lighter and a few other bits but my copy of food for free and a camera come along too
lee

Nov 26, 2009
Devon
Gotta be my Kauhava knife and my SAS survival guide (although my Parka has been very useful these past few weeks!)

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Possibles pouch on my belt, and a knife (although which one tends to vary).

Pouch contains: pencil, marbles compass, whistle, knife, matches, firesteel, bits of inner tube, bog roll (nice little luxury in case I get caught short, also handy for firelighting), length of cord, wire.

Cooper90

All anglers who go night fishing, all have there own variation of an E S K which stand's for Emergency S@@T Kit
Mine fits in an old baccy tin 1/4 roll of bog roll and a travel kit of baby's bum wipes its all you need if your caught short out doors.

The items I all ways carry when in the bush as it were are:

1. A Knife with a sharpening stone attached to the sheath.
2. A LMF Firesteel & Striker.
3. A 58 Patt waterbottle and Metal Crusader mug.
4. A Bahco Laplander folding saw.
5. A Goretex Bivvy Bag
6. A Webtex DPM Poncho
7. A Whistle
8. A LED Torch
9. A Softie Jacket
10. A Net Bag with A 3m Thinsulate Lined woollen hat, A fleece neck baffle, Fleece Gloves and a pair of Soldier 95 Goretex lined leather gloves

These live in my daysack or on my person (Usually on my person though)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE