Help for Heores - Charity Auction #11 - The Cheap One!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Mike,

I'll pop one in an envelope and post tomorrow night

Red

2 left if anyone PMs me an address tonight

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
got mine today, wearing it now! many thanks BR
as a down note, my postal service decided that the envelope didn't fit through the letter slot, and so was a small packet - result? - 6p underpaid for postage, so it was undelivered and i had to go and get it myself.
on the letter was a yellow sticker showing the 6p deficit and a £1 HANDLING CHARGE!!!!!!!!!
what handling was involved in NOT delivering it i can only imagine!
Royal Mail = robbing b*stards
(i don't mind paying, i'd have just rather paid to the charity, not the post office!)

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Red,
Thanks mate, it turned up this morning and I've worn it for a few hours - and now have a dented wrist - you should have mentioned that you had your daughter model in the photo above :cool: I'll keep it for events and public airings.
The car sticker will go on just as soon as this rain eases a little.

Thanks for your efforts, its a very worthy cause.

Ogri the trog

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have girly wrists :eek:

Sorry about the 6p gorilla - a bloody wrist band cant wiegh that much!

Red

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
I have girly wrists :eek:

Sorry about the 6p gorilla - a bloody wrist band cant wiegh that much!

Red

no apology neccessary mate - the 6p wasn't due to weight, but due to the new sizing rules - the little perspex thing in post offices with 2 slots in it - you push your letter through, and if it doesn't fit in the letter slot, it becomes a packet - methinks the po worker didn't try very hard to fit it through!
i object to RM charging a pound to not deliver it - whoever comes up with a viable alternative to RM will be a god in my eyes

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Mine arrived today and donation already made.
Keep up the good work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE