Thank you for having me and a request for help.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jose Ligeiro

Aug 7, 2023
Coimbra
Greetings and thank you for having me.
At the moment, I'm asking for help to buy the M/96 Danish side pockets to complete a bag I have. I want to had a photo, but for some reason, I cant.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Jose :)

New members are restricted from posting pictures until they have a few posts to their name.

You also need to use a picture hosting site such as Flickr to be able post pictures on here or become a full member to post them directly.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Not so easy to find my dear!

You are looking for:

SIDELOMMER,RYGSÆK M/96
POUCH,RUCKSACK Danish Pattern
NSN : 8465-99-660-8868

I guess one should search Ebay.

Last edited:

Jose Ligeiro

Aug 7, 2023
Coimbra
Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I have never seen it in a real military surplus shop in Germany nor in an internet shop in Germany, Scandinavia, Holland, France, Britain or the USA, and I play quite a lot in such shops although I am not really some kind of collector but rather a user of such equipment, I think relatively well informed nevertheless.

I assume that these pouches weren't yet sold to the civil milsurp market or went somehow a way that they stood in Danmark. The same with the surely with it issued big rucksacks.

Some countries simply keep the equipment for decades and if you want to get something from a rather small army you have quite a few problems compared to let's say US American, German, French or British military surplus.

Jose Ligeiro

Aug 7, 2023
Coimbra
I have never seen it in a real military surplus shop in Germany nor in an internet shop in Germany, Scandinavia, Holland, France, Britain or the USA, and I play quite a lot in such shops although I am not really some kind of collector but rather a user of such equipment, I think relatively well informed nevertheless.

I assume that these pouches weren't yet sold to the civil milsurp market or went somehow a way that they stood in Danmark. The same with the surely with it issued big rucksacks.

Some countries simply keep the equipment for decades and if you want to get something from a rather small army you have quite a few problems compared to let's say US American, German, French or British military surplus.
I've seen them for sale in a store in Denmark, sold in a virtual store, but they don't ship to my country.
Customs in my country (Portugal) is in chaos and there are many thefts.
When I got someone from the country to buy them for me, they were no longer for sale.
I know they are still out there in the hands of users who no longer want them, but so far I haven't had any luck.
There are people that dont need them anymore...

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
In this market a seller often knows where one could get more even if he is officially sold out. It is worth to call him and ask for a tip where to get it or if he is able to get another pair.

The bidders at military surplus auctions aren't so many and they know each other. Some buy more than they need themselves and sell a part to a colleague. Or your seller knows who got the last offer and is willing to tell it a single client.

And I assume that they watch the prices of the competition and know what they offer.

Reactions: Nic Le Becheur

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE