Hello everyone :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi everyone :D Happy New Year!!

Just thought I'd pop by and introduce myself :eek:

My name is Fionn and I live in Evesham at the moment, on a 43ft Traditional Narrowboat called Griselda.... I love it!! :pirate:

Currently at Pershore College studying for a HND in Animal Welfare and Management, we have a small animal unit at the college,which I also work on. Got lots of animals from pigs,goats,snakes a moody llama and some weird looking fish things which scare me a little, haha!

I love all things to do with animals,nature and the outdoors and Im really into my archery :)

Kinda new to all this bushcraft stuff, although I did spend 8 years in the ATC learning what I could and trecking all over the place, havnt really done any of that for a while though, so I thought I'd come here learn what I could and start getting back out there!!

I love making things too, especially for other people, when I get the spare time that is!! Ive put up a few pictures of the things I've made recently :eek: (I did not make the sheaths, boyf did those :p)
Also put up one of me and the boat....if anyone is remotely interested, haha!?!

Anyway, as you can tell, I love to chat and do tend to ramble a bit ;)

Message me if you are near, Id love to go to some meets :D

Cheers, Fionn xx :viking:

sgaindubh.jpg

By watergypsy at 2012-01-02

boarandknife.jpg

meandrascal.jpg

098ja.jpg

By watergypsy at 2012-01-01

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hiya fionn, :)

welcome again! not sure what you call near, but heres some meets not too far away? youve got decorum who runs rough close meets, scrumpy looks after the super sausage gathering and i organise the north wood get togethers. youll be made welcome and get loads of tips on keeping your wood burner going! :D

steve

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE