Grohmann Bulk Deal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
tomtom said:
stuartyr
lemoneyewash
Allenko
alick

PLEASE contact me with regards to your payment for this knife.. im bumping the thread in the hope you will see it!!

my thanks to the 24 other people who have their payments in the post or in cyberspace winging their way to me :biggthump

lets hope we can put the order in soon!!

Just picked up the thread - PM sent - cheers, Alick

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
stuartyr
lemoneyewash

let me know the situation on payment!

everyone else is sorted.. i think??

any questions anyone?

the order will be places when all payments are recived by me and will be sent out as soon as they arrive!

Cheers,
tomotm

simonsays

Forager
Sep 9, 2004
sunderland
tomtom said:
stuartyr
lemoneyewash

let me know the situation on payment!

everyone else is sorted.. i think??

any questions anyone?

the order will be places when all payments are recived by me and will be sent out as soon as they arrive!

Cheers,
tomotm

You posted that at 3.30 in the morning. Dont you ever sleep? :eek:):
When do you need the postal addresses for delivery Tomtom?

Cheers,
Simon

Hey, looks like I actually got my internet banking to work!!!!!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Thanks LEW i got it this morning.. im just waiting for cheques and transfers from 5 people now, then it will be how ever long it is untill the cheques go through and i will place the order! :wave:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
OK i have now heard from eveyone and have got the mojority of cheques and transfers.. any anyone who has not got their cheques in the post at this point :nono: i will let you guys know when all is cleared and i place the order with colonial! :wave:

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just wanted to say thanks for all your efforts tomtom ,obviously a lot of work involved in organising this.
Im really looking forward to building and using a Grohmann at long last.

Cheers :biggthump

rb

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
i second what RB said and would like to add a thank you to leon 1 as well for keeping up the list well done both of you and a big thanks :You_Rock_

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
no problem guys im getting one too :naughty:

its going to be a little while yet before they are on your door steps but i would just like to say a MMAASSSSIVE thanks to Leon-1 for helping me out... and of course to Tony for letting us do it on here!!

and im looking forward to seeing all the finished products!

tomtom said:
no problem guys im getting one too :naughty:

its going to be a little while yet before they are on your door steps but i would just like to say a MMAASSSSIVE thanks to Leon-1 for helping me out... and of course to Tony for letting us do it on here!!

and im looking forward to seeing all the finished products!
wether you're getting one or not Tomtom, it's still a good job all round :biggthump

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i have ordered the Knives guys.. they are/were being made last week and im hopeing they will be with me anyday now (i had actually hoped they would be with me by now) and im on to Colonial the see where they are exactly! im sorry this had taken so long i had hoped it would be finnised by now!

Problem.. despite having ordered all the knives i have :shock: STILL not got all the payments.. im missing one! as BCUK i will not name and shame just yet!

so thats where we stand now! im hopeing they will be with you very soon and sorry to those people who (as i did) thought they would have been here by now!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
right.. i cant get my PMs to work so ALLENKO please contact me ASAP and let me know where your payment is!?

if you cant pm e-mail me tomwhite101*gmail.com (replace the * with @)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
OK new up-date.. and its good news, i am horribly aware that this is taking much much longer than any one anticipated but i have never done a group buy before and i dont think i will do another for quite some time its become apparent to me that while this is most of the time my main concern it is no one elses!

anyway enough rant!

they are in the UK at long last (no thanks to UPS), currently at colonial in the isle of wight.. i expect them to be with me in the next few days! :D :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE