Expedition Ready Landrover

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
you can have as many recovery points as you want , but if you nothing to winch off .......... well its off to the pub for a rethink :rofl: :rofl:

056.jpg

:)

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Good point Robbi. Apologies philwood90 :eek:

Mods feel free to delete my posts. Not fair for us to hijack a sales thread.

LOL@ Nuggets. Looks like our off road driving instructors landy earlier this year. We were up at Alford in Aberdeenshire doing some winter recovery training when the instructor lead us down a track that got us all well and truly snow bound. It was quite embarrassing for him to call the tractor to get us all out! :lmao:

Last edited:

philwood90

Apr 25, 2010
leeds
Why would recovery points be unsafe? Recovering yourself with the factory "tie down points" would be unsafe.

We must be talking about the different things. For me drilling into the chaise or even welding (you've don't want to see my welding I wouldn't pull a tonka truck out of a puddle with it) is a no no. This was not a standard vehicle when it left Landrover, its a special edition and came with heavy duty recovery point already fitted. I would certainly not call them "tie down points".

A Landrover never gets stuck, it only ever gets delayed

philwood90

Apr 25, 2010
leeds
Good point Robbi. Apologies philwood90 :eek:

Mods feel free to delete my posts. Not fair for us to hijack a sales thread.

LOL@ Nuggets. Looks like our off road driving instructors landy earlier this year. We were up at Alford in Aberdeenshire doing some winter recovery training when the instructor lead us down a track that got us all well and truly snow bound. It was quite embarrassing for him to call the tractor to get us all out! :lmao:

Dont worry about it:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE