Duluth/swag bed roll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I am looking into Duluth bead rolls but can justify the outlay!

Has anyone on here made one/have any plans for one

Any ideas on one

Any idea where to get the fabric from

Cheers

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
The outlay can be more than you think, I foolishly purchased a Canoe bag direct from Duluth a few years back...

If anyone reading this thread buys direct from Duluth be aware that they will always fill in the customs declaration so that you will have to pay duty on your goods, more importantly the UK side courier will charge you a fee (£10 ish) for the privilege of taking the duty off you :(

If you can find a UK dealer or purchase one from an ebay trader you could save some yourself a fair bit of money.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Are they not more for canoeing or being carried by a pack animal ? You'd not want to hike twenty miles carrying one at 4kg.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Make yourself a template out of a sheet ,
you can tweak it to suit you for length and width then get and better fit for you with what ever your putting in it as a sleep system .

Twodogs e

Tristar777

Nomad
Mar 19, 2011
North Somerset UK
Hi. I just take the easy way. Get a treated canvas tarp thats big enough to make you into a human roll and wrap yourself up in it. Leaving it this way means you can use it as a bed roll or when you prefer it becomes your tarp. More versitile and alot less pennies!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE