Bushmoot - Who's coming and still needs tickets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Reddo

Tenderfoot
Its a shame ~I would of loved to come - due to joining the forum when I did and spotting the moot, didn't give us enough time for my partner to book some time off work - he would of loved to go also! That and I think we would of struggled to find a dog sitter for our rather large dogs! Maybe next year! :) Looking forward to hearing how it went - Enjoy yourselves.

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Many of us are self-employed. With work a bit quiet at the moment every job has to be siezed with both hands. So booking for the moot in advance is not an easy option - if I book now and then get asked to work that week (work I can't afford to refuse) it's a double whammy, I lose money either way.

I, and I know there are others, would like to just pay at the gate. Is this not possible?

Paul

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Many of us are self-employed. With work a bit quiet at the moment every job has to be siezed with both hands. So booking for the moot in advance is not an easy option - if I book now and then get asked to work that week (work I can't afford to refuse) it's a double whammy, I lose money either way.

I, and I know there are others, would like to just pay at the gate. Is this not possible?

Paul

You can. Just show up at the site and check in at the reception stall across the classroom / toilet- / showerblock. Can't miss it :D

<snip> a student to give me his money.

:lmao::rofl::goodluck:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE