Bushmoot - Who's coming and still needs tickets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Hi All, we're just working through logistics for this years moot and Mesquite mentioned in another post that he's not got his tickets yet :nono: yeah I know it's shocking behaviour!

So who's looking at coming this year and still needs tickets?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hi All, we're just working through logistics for this years moot and Mesquite mentioned in another post that he's not got his tickets yet :nono: yeah I know it's shocking behaviour!

I know... terrible behaviour upon my part... but as I said in the other thread I'm waiting upon some funds to arrive shortly before I do make said purchase of ticket

Ho who's looking at coming this year and still needs tickets?

I'm to purchase yet... planning on arriving on the 30th and departing on the 11th

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I know... terrible behaviour upon my part... but as I said in the other thread I'm waiting upon some funds to arrive shortly before I do make said purchase of ticket
Yeah I know the feeling with funds at the moment, only ribbing you about the ticket, more interested at the moment in intended numbers.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm planning on coming, I can even stay the entire time, and beyond (potentially), just need to get around to booking my ferry ticket etc. Can't decide whether to dock at Portsmouth and head North West or come over to Kent at Dover and travel cross country... decisions decisons. (I'm travelling from Normandy France but have family in Kent.)

Having some real life issues right now that I hope will be history by this time next month. Which is delaying me booking the tickets etc just in case the excrement hits the fast moving twirly thing

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
I haven't booked mine yet - was waiting to see if I could persuade the family to join me, but they seem to think going somewhere hot and sandy is a better plan, so I'm coming on my own (looks like it's the naughty corner for me then!).

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
as far as the UK goes it is hot and sandy :) Some of the largest sand dunes in Europe and it's south wales, sunny compared to the north :D

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
I still need tickets too, two to be precise as I am bringing some one along for the ride, and for me also the money was the issue but that has been resolved, also need to apply for a full membership still so will try and finish all that this week.
Yours sincerely Ruud
Who is very ashamed about not having it all arranged properly:sad6:

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I will be coming, but as above waiting for funds for my ticket, will purchase it mid June if all goes well, Dave53, best of luck with the hip, would say break a leg, but not really appropriate :)

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
i baught mine two hours after they came out i think the only thing that stopped me from buying them the second they came out was i was waiting for cash from the other half so i could by hers cos she wouldnt let me buy hers for her which i would have dunn if i had my way

so its not good enough chaps remeber these things are like gold dust and are coverted things that should be loved and cared for

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I hope to be there, just got to sort out how much time I can spend living the life and whether there are clashes with other things like work and whatever social commitments that may have been arranged for me without my knowledge.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE